Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 21st, 2016, 03:59 PM

Default B ed Entrance Exam Chandigarh

Discuss about b ed entrance exam chandigarh here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for b ed entrance exam chandigarh discussion. If you are looking for information on b ed entrance exam chandigarh then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on b ed entrance exam chandigarh, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: b ed entrance exam chandigarh

Hi buddy here I am looking for Panjab University, Chandigarh B.ed Entrance Exam result , so would you plz let me know from where I can collect it ???
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: b ed entrance exam chandigarh

As you are looking for Panjab University, Chandigarh B.ed Entrance Exam result , so on your demand I am providing same here :

Panjab University, Chandigarh B.ed Entrance Exam result 2017

Key dates for admission:
Date of Availability of Prospectus & Online Application Form on the Website: 16th July 2017

Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: 27th July 2017

Last Date for Deposit of Fee in any branch of State bank of India using Website Generated Challan: 28th July 2017 (up to 03.59 pm)

Last Date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 29th July 2017

Tentative Merit List will be displayed on the Website: 30th July 2017

Objections (if any) in the tentative merit list can be filed at bedadmissions@pu.ac.in: 31st July 2017

Display of Final Provisional Merit List on the Website: 01st August 2017 (evening)

1st Physical Counselling for Admission at Law Auditorium, P.U. Chandigarh: 03rd -04th August 2017

Application Fee

For General Category: Rs.2000/-

For SC/ST/Blind: Rs.1000/-

Address
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Chandigarh
State : Punjab
Contact No : 0172-2534299
Contact Email : vc@pu.ac.in