Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 22nd, 2016, 09:14 AM

Default ntpc jobs for be

Discuss about ntpc jobs for be here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ntpc jobs for be discussion. If you are looking for information on ntpc jobs for be then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ntpc jobs for be, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ntpc jobs for be

Hii sir, I Completed My Engineering Now I wants to get the Job in the NTPC Will you Please provide me the Details of the Job vacancies for the Engineering graduate in NTPC ?
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ntpc jobs for be

NTPC Ltd., formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.

As you Asking for the Details of the Job vacancies for the Engineering graduate in NTPC let me tell you that At present there Are no job opening for the Engineering Graduate the last job opening for the Diploam Trainee job the Details of the hob vacancy is given below

NTPC Vacancy Details:

No. of Posts: 75

1. Mechanical: 29 Posts
2. Electrical: 28 Posts
3. C&I: 16 Posts
4. Civil: 02 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 25 years and 35 years

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess Full Time regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering for Sl No. 02,

Full Time regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Sl No. 01,

Full Time regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering for Sl No. 03 & Full Time regular 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering for Sl No 04 with minimum 70% marks

Last Date to Apply : 26-04-2017