Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 24th, 2016, 10:21 AM

Default annamalai university dde consolidated mark sheet

Discuss about annamalai university dde consolidated mark sheet here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for annamalai university dde consolidated mark sheet discussion. If you are looking for information on annamalai university dde consolidated mark sheet then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on annamalai university dde consolidated mark sheet, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: annamalai university dde consolidated mark sheet

Respected Sir/Madam, My Name isJ.Mary Lalsingh .I am Joining M.Sc Maths through Annamalai University Distance Education in 2005-2007 batch and I post my complaint below. Regarding the consolidated mark sheet details has not mentioned in any place of candidates instructions or examination application form (How to apply and fees details). I have to 600km distance between university and my native place. I am working in office and I have no leave in weekdays. How to get the consolidated mark sheet without details to candidates. Please help and get solutions me as soon as possible.
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and get Annamalai University DDE course consolidated mark sheet.