Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:34 AM

Default ignou marksheet dispatch status

Discuss about ignou marksheet dispatch status here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ignou marksheet dispatch status discussion. If you are looking for information on ignou marksheet dispatch status then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ignou marksheet dispatch status, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 24th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Mam i am the student of m.com final year my enrollment number is 147580663 i want to know about dispatch status of my marksheet
Thnx
Old October 31st, 2016, 12:25 PM
Sandhya pant

I have completed my three year course of bachelor in tourism studies. the result has been declared. But i have no information about how to get my marksheet. I need it for competitive exams. My enrol no is.131122270 . I by mistake submitted the assignment of a course named ts07 which i had not chosen.now in my grade card it shows incomplete..kindly tell me how to remove it from my marksheet. Also tell me how can i get my marksheet.. my mail id is: sandhyapant07@gmail.com
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
Aakanksha Pratik

Sir I am aakanksha pratik having enrollment num 110101540 course code bca session 2011-2016 regional center 05 Patna(bihar) completed all the papers in June 2016 exam but I have not received my marksheet till now plz dispatch my marksheet as soon as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
Discuss about ignou marksheet dispatch status here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ignou marksheet dispatch status discussion. If you are looking for information on ignou marksheet dispatch status then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ignou marksheet dispatch status, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:45 PM
santosh kumar singh

Default Re: ignou marksheet dispatch status

sir i hav in bae not recive my marksheet @ proviginol
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir my provisional certificate not send may postal address,
my enrollment no.- 084214524
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Program: MCA

Erno: 115042970
I want to know the status of my MCA mark sheet and provisional certificate.
Please give a status about it.
Old February 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Akhila (105342516)

I am Akhila Enrolment no. 105342516.i didn't receive my marksheets and provisional certificate yet. I have send so many mails to inquire the same. But there is no respond from IGNOU side. Let me know the status...
Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Mohd reyaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
I hve completed my degree in BDF enrl no. 1000888341.. so I want to apply for marksheet the address I filled during admission is now bearing wrong so I want apply with my new address so can u plz tell my the procedure for new address?
Old February 25th, 2017, 11:56 AM
deepsngh

sir I am IGNOU student Enrollment Number 120362544. I am unable to see my result and assignment update status while i have appeared in TEE Dec 2016 and submitted all my assignment in my study center. I don't know either my result is not declared or have an other issue i will be very thankful to you to resolve the issue of result thank you