Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 9th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Default Lucknow University Number

Discuss about lucknow university number here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for lucknow university number discussion. If you are looking for information on lucknow university number then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on lucknow university number, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: lucknow university number

Will you please provide me phone number and LLB (Hons) program syllabus issued by University of Lucknow?
Old January 31st, 2018, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: lucknow university number

As per your concern I will get the University of Lucknow, LLB (Hons) program syllabus with phone number.

Here is the syllabus

Paper I

History-I
Unit-I : Introduction
(a) History-Meaning and Methodology
(b) Relationship between Law and History

Unit-II : Polity, State and Administration
Ancient Polity : Vedic Polity, Mauryan State, Gupta Polity Medieval India : Chola Village, Administration, Delhi Sultanat, Mughal State (Mansabdari system and Administrative Apparatus)

Theory of Kingship and nature of State in Ancient and Medieval India : Brahmani, Buddhist, Kautilyan, Balban, Alauddin Khiliji, Turko Afghan-Concept Political movement of Gandhi-Non-Cooperative Civil Disobedience and Quit India

Unit-III : Society and Economy
Social Insititutions : Varna, Jati, Gotra, Pravara, Family, Slavery, Position of Woman, Changes in Medieval period
Reformation in Medieval and Modern times : Nanak, Kabir, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Aligarh Movement and Backward Caste Movement(B.R.Ambedkar, Jotiba Phule and Naicker), Economic Structure, Feudalism, Post-Mawryan Economy, Gupta Economy, Iqtadari system, Agrarian Reform of Alauddin Khilji and Mohammad-bin-Tughlaq, Market reforms of Alauddin Khilji, Drain of Wealth and Stages of Colonialism

For full information please check the file

LLB (Hons) program syllabus

Address:-
University of Lucknow
Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007

Phone:-
088086 15285
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LLB (Hons) program syllabus.pdf (267.8 KB, 0 views)