Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 25th, 2016, 09:49 AM

Default barc mumbai vendor registration form

Discuss about barc mumbai vendor registration form here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for barc mumbai vendor registration form discussion. If you are looking for information on barc mumbai vendor registration form then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on barc mumbai vendor registration form, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: barc mumbai vendor registration form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
Discuss about barc mumbai vendor registration form here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for barc mumbai vendor registration form discussion. If you are looking for information on barc mumbai vendor registration form then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on barc mumbai vendor registration form, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
We, Brisk Technovision Pvt. Ltd Company having is office at Vikhroli ( West ) would like to register ourselves with BARC for supply of H/W and S/W Solutions in IT Field. That would enable us to bid for any tenders process for IT Procurement for BARC.So I tried to go for online Registration but was not able to open that page. Please guide us how to complete that process either on line or Off line. I hope you will take this on priority and guide us.

Thanking your,
Narayan Iyer,
Manager ( Support & Sales )
Old October 6th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
We are a IT company located in Vikhroli Mumbai. We want to register our Company for Vendor Registration, which will help us in bidding for Tenders whenever called for by BAARC
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the Importers & Stockists of LABORATORY AND RESEARCH CHEMICALS. We would like to register ourselves with BARC for supply of LABORATORY & RESEARCH CHEMICALS which would enable us to bid for any tenders process related to the same for BARC. So we tried to go for online Registration but was not able to open that page. Please guide us how to complete that process either on line or Off line. I hope you will take this on priority and guide us.

Thanks & regards,

VIPUL MEHTA
NAVBHARAT CHEMICAL CO
navbharatchemicals@rediffmail.com
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear madam

I want to register my company for mechanical equipment and spares, we are into fabrication of parts,sub assemblies, structures,composites parts, tools, jigs and fixtures including heavy machining work for aerospace. Kindly kguide me to the vendor registration process.

Regards
Indradeep Datta
indradeepdatta009@gmail.com
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Warm greetings from M-Tex India!
I want to register my company for Textile, Fabric, Clothing, household & hospitality items we are into manufacturing & distribution of articles mentioned. Kindly guide me to the vendor registration process.

regards
kalpesh jain
mtexindia91@gmail.com
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to register my company for mechanical equipment and spares, we are into fabrication of parts,sub assemblies, structures,composites parts, tools, jigs and fixtures including heavy machining work for aerospace. Kindly kguide me to the vendor registration process.

BHUSHAN
Old October 15th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Madam,

We are Dealers of Stationery and Hardware Products.
We would like to get register with BARC for supply of the same.

Thanks & Regards,
For Manibhadra Stationers,
Ankit Shah.

Email id: manibhadra.stationers12@gmail.com
Old December 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered powertron

I want to register my company for electronic equipment , we are into power electronic equipment mfg . like smps , dc regulated power supply, dc dc converter , battery charger , ac transformer . Kindly guide me to the vendor registration process.
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
We want to register our compny with BARC which will help us to bid the various Tenders.So Kindly guide us the precess for Vender Registration with BARC.

Thanks and Regards,

Mr. Chandresh Gada
monarchlights@gmail.com