Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 26th, 2016, 11:55 AM

Default all india pnb staff federation

Discuss about all india pnb staff federation here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for all india pnb staff federation discussion. If you are looking for information on all india pnb staff federation then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on all india pnb staff federation, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: all india pnb staff federation

I’m looking for latest news announced by All India Punjab National Bank Staff Federation, for that I need your help to check them?
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: all india pnb staff federation

No worries fella I will tell you way to check the All India Punjab National Bank Staff Federation, latest news.

Please follow the steps below

Drive to official site of All India Punjab National Bank Staff Federation
There at middle left hand side page
Click the option of latest news
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily

All India Punjab National Bank Staff Federation, latest news

Here I have this latest news announced by them

Shri Sunil Mehta joined as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Punjab National Bank on 5th May 2017

The Government announces a major reshuffle in the top management of seven public sector banks

Selection of Officers in JMGS-I from Clerical Cadre; Last date of Receipt of Application:6.5.17, 17.00 HRS, Date of Exam:18.6.17

DA payable to employees for the Quarter May to July 17 shall be 456 slabs i.e. a decrease of 13 slabs from the current level

IBA formed its negotiating committee and held an introductory meeting with UFBU on 11th Wage Revision on 02.05.2017 at Mumbai.

Bank decides to pay Compensation to Retirees who have volunteered their services to meet exigency of Bank during Demonetisation

Board of the Bank in its Meeting held on 14.03.2017 approved Promotion Policy for the Officers for the year 2017-18

Bank has revised the cash subsidy payable to canteen contractor from Rs. 60/- to Rs. 100/- per employee per month

Address:-
All India Punjab National Bank Staff Federation
7, Punjab National Bank House, Bhikaji Cama Place, Delhi - 110066, Africa Avenue,Behind EIL

Phone:-
+(91)-11-26102303, 26196468
, +(91)-120-2490000
+(91)-11-26196491