Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 26th, 2016, 12:30 PM

Default JEE Free Ebook Download

Discuss about jee free ebook download here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for jee free ebook download discussion. If you are looking for information on jee free ebook download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on jee free ebook download, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: jee free ebook download

Hi buddy here I am looking for JEE entrance exam Ebook so would you plz let me know from where I can do download its books , so that I could do start my exam preparation ??
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: jee free ebook download

As you want here I am giving below link from where you can do download JEE Ebook

JEE entrance exam Ebook
physicscatalyst.com/physics_download.php

Exam Pattern
JEE Main Paper-1:

Course: Paper-1 is conducted for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses.

Exam Mode: The exam mode for paper 1 will be offline (PBT) as well as online (CBT). Candidates can opt any one of the modes as per their suitability.

Subjects: The paper-1 will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject with the total of 90 questions comprising of 360 marks.

Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in Paper-1.

Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice will be English & Hindi (except exam centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

JEE Main Paper-2:

Course: Paper-2 is conducted for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning courses.

Exam Mode: The exam mode for this paper will be offline (PBT) mode.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Part-1), 50 questions in aptitude test (Part-2) and 2 questions in drawing comprising of total 390 marks.

Type of Questions: The Mathematics and Aptitude test section will contain objective type questions. Drawing test will be subjective.

Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice will be English & Hindi (except exam centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.