Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 27th, 2016, 02:02 PM

Default Free download SBI PO Previous Question papers

Discuss about free download sbi po previous question papers here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for free download sbi po previous question papers discussion. If you are looking for information on free download sbi po previous question papers then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on free download sbi po previous question papers, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: free download sbi po previous question papers

Hi buddy I have filled application form to write SBI PO exam and now looking for its exam paper to do preparation of this exam so will you plz provide me same here ??
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: free download sbi po previous question papers

As you want here I am giving below SBI PO Previous Question papers on your demand :

Reasoning Ability:

Directions (Q. 1 - 5): Read the information carefully and answer the following questions:
If A + B means A is the father of B.
If A × B means A is the sister of B
If A $ B means A is the wife of B.
If A % B means A is the mother of B.
If A ÷ B means A is the son of B.

1. What should come in place of question mark to establish that J is brother of T in the expression?
J ÷ P % H ? T % L
1) ×
2) ÷
3) $
4) Either ÷ or ×
5) Either + or ÷

2. Which of the given expressions indicates that M is daughter of D?
1) L % R $ D + T × M
2) L + R $ D + M × T
3) L % R % D + T ÷ M
4) D + L $ R + M × T
5) L $ D ÷ R % M ÷ T

3. Which of the following options is true if the expression
'I + T % J × L ÷ K' is definitely true?
1) L is daughter of T
2) K is son-in-law of I
3) I is grandmother of L
4) T is father of J
5) J is brother of L

4. Which of the following expressions is true if Y is son of X is definitely false?
1) W % L × T × Y ÷ X
2) W + L × T × Y ÷ X
3) X + L × T × Y ÷ W
4) W $ X + L + Y + T
5) W % X + T × Y ÷ L

5. What should come in place of question mark to establish that T is sister-in-law of Q in the expression.
R % T × P ? Q + V
1) ÷
2) %
3) ×
4) $
5) Either $ or ×

Directions (Q. 6 - 10): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:

Eight people - E, F, G, H, J, K, L and M - are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre. Each of them is of a different profession - Chartered Accountant, Columnist, Doctor, Engineer, Financial Analyst, Lawyer, Professor and Scientist, but not necessarily in the same order. F is sitting second to the left of K. The Scientist is an immediate neighbour of K. There are only three people between the Scientist and E. Only one person sits between the Engineer and E. The Columnist is on the immediate right of the Engineer. M is second to the right of K. H is the Scientist. G and J are immediate neighbours of each other. Neither G nor J is an Engineer. The Financial Analyst is on the immediate left of F. The Lawyer is second to the right of the Columnist. The Professor is an immediate neighbour of the Engineer. G is second to the right of the Chartered Accountant.

6. Who is sitting second to the right of E?
1) The Lawyer
2) G
3) The Engineer
4) F
5) K

7. Who among the following is the Professor?
1) F
2) L
3) M
4) K
5) J

8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
1) Chartered Accountant - H
2) M - Doctor
3) J - Engineer
4) Financial Analyst - L
5) Lawyer - K

9. What is the position of L with respect to the Scientist?
1) Third to the left
2) Second to the right
3) Second to the left
4) Third to the right
5) Immediate right

10. Which of the following statements is true according to the given arrangement?
1) The Lawyer is second to the left of the Doctor.
2) E is an immediate neighbour of the Financial Analyst.
3) H sits exactly between F and the Financial Analyst.
4) Only four people sit between the Columnist and F.
5) All of the given statements are true.

Directions (Q. 11 - 15): In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements. Give answer
1) if only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4) if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5) if both conclusion I and II follow.
(11 - 12):
Statements:
Some squares are circles.
No circle is a triangle.
No line is a square.

11. Conclusions:
I. All squares can never be triangles.
II. Some lines are circles.
Ans: 1

12. Conclusions:
I. No triangle is a suqare.
II. No line is a circle.
Ans: 4

(13 - 14):
Statements:
All songs are poems.
All poems are rhymes.
No rhyme is paragraph.

13. Conclusions:
I. No Song is a paragraph.
II. No poem is a paragraph.
Ans: 5

14. Conclusions:
I. All rhymes are poems.
II. All Songs are rhymes.
Ans: 2

15. Statements:
Some dews are drops.
All drops are stones.
Conclusions:
I. At least some dews are stones.
II. At least some stones are drops.

Directions (Q. 16 - 18): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and give answer
1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) if the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) if the data in statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) if the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

16. Seventeen people are standing in a straight line facing south. What is Bhavna's position from the left end of the line?
I. Sandeep is standing second to the left of Sheetal. Only five people stand between Sheetal and the one who is standing at the extreme right end of the line. Four people stand between Sandeep and Bhavna.
II. Anita is standing fourth to the left of Sheetal. Less than three people are standing between Bhavna and Anita.

17. Five letters - A, E, G, N and R - are arranged from left to right according to certain conditions. Which letter is placed third?
I. G is placed second to the right of A. E is on the immediate right of G. There are only two letters between R and G.
II. N is exactly between A and G. Neither A nor G is at the extreme and of the arrangement.
Ans: 3

18. Six people - S, T, U, V, W and X - are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. What is T's position with respect to X?
I. Only two people sit between U and W. X is second to the left of W. V and T are immediate neighbours of each other.
II. T is to the immediate right of V. There are only two people between T and S. X is an immediate neighbour of S but not of V.
Ans: 2
Attached Files
File Type: doc sbi po previous question papers.doc (45.5 KB, 0 views)