Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 27th, 2016, 04:09 PM

Default crpf constable exam syllabus

Discuss about crpf constable exam syllabus here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for crpf constable exam syllabus discussion. If you are looking for information on crpf constable exam syllabus then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on crpf constable exam syllabus, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 29th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: crpf constable exam syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the CRPF Head Constable Exam Will you Please provide It ?
Old May 29th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: crpf constable exam syllabus

Central Reserve Police Force Conducts the Recruitment Exam for the Recruitment of the Head Constables the Procedure of the Selection of the Recruitment Exam is As Follow

a) First Phase

(i) Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Scrutiny of Documents

(b) Second Phase

(i) Written Examination
(ii) Skill Test (i.e. Typing Speed Test)
(iii) Medical Examination

Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the HC/Min written Exam is as Follows :-

1. The written test will be objective cum descriptive type.
2. The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts:-

Paper pattern

Parts Subject Marks
Part I
(Objective) Section A Hindi/English Language 50
Section B General Intelligence 50
Section C Numerical Aptitude 50
Section D Clerical Aptitude 50
Part II
(Descriptive) Essay, Letter writing 25

Syllabus

PART-I

Hindi/English language : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.

General Intelligence : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.

Numerical Aptitude : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.

Clerical Aptitude : The questions in Clerical Aptitude will be set to test the candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude. This is the ability to notice similarities and difference between the pairs of names and numbers. Questions in Clerical Aptitude will also assess in addition to perceptual accuracy and aptitude, ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc.

PART-II

Part-II will consist of descriptive manner consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English (Total 25 marks).

Essay writing (15 marks)
Content–05 marks
Coherence/Relevancy-05 marks
Accuracy–05 marks

Letter writing (10 marks)
Format–03 marks
Content–04 marks
Accuracy–03 marks