Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 11th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Default Delhi University Cricket Team

Discuss about delhi university cricket team here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for delhi university cricket team discussion. If you are looking for information on delhi university cricket team then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on delhi university cricket team, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: delhi university cricket team

I want to know the Cricket Team of St. Stephen's College, Delhi for Delhi University Inter College Tournament 2015 so can you tell me?
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: delhi university cricket team

The St. Stephen's College, Delhi took part in the Delhi University Inter College Tournament held in October,2015.

In the first knockout match, the College faced Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) at the Shri Guru Gobind Singh College grounds.

After winning the toss, the College elected to bat first and managed to score 178 runs.

Nishant Kantawala of I Year B.A. Philosophy top scored with 40 runs for the college.

DCAC team chased down the target with ease and won the match by eight wickets.

Individual Achievements In Cricket

Pratyush Singh, III Year B.A. HISTORY(H) captained the College Cricket team(2015-16).

Karan Mahajan, I Year B.A. Economics, represented the Indian Railways in Ranji T20’s held from 2nd – 9th January,2016.

Karan Mahajan, was a member of the Indian Railways Team that took part in the Cooch Behar trophy and was the highest wicket taker in the tournament which was played from 5th November – 8th December,2015.

Karan Mahajan,capatained the Railways team in the Vinoo Mankad trophy which was
played from 1st – 15th October,2015.

Pratyush Singh, was declared the Vice-Captain of the Delhi Under-23 team for Col. C. K.

Pratyush Singh,has been given the opportunity to be a part of the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) squad,Indian Premier League (IPL) held from 4th April-26th May,2015.

Kartikeya Jaiswal, I Year B.A. History,was a part of the Under-19 camp representing Uttar Pradesh for the state matches conducted by Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association (UPCA).

Nishant Kantawala, I Year B.A. Philosophy,was a part of the Under-19 camp representing Delhi for the state matches conducted by Delhi District Cricket Association (DDCA).

Rishabh Pratap Singh, II Year B.Sc Chemistry(H) played the DDCA league and was a part of the Under-19 camp representing Delhi for the state matches conducted by DDCA.

Contact-

St Stephen's College
University Enclave, North Campus, Delhi, 110007