Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 29th, 2016, 03:13 PM

Default most important topics for aipgmee

Discuss about most important topics for aipgmee here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for most important topics for aipgmee discussion. If you are looking for information on most important topics for aipgmee then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on most important topics for aipgmee, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 22nd, 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: most important topics for aipgmee

Hii sir, I Wants to give the AIPMGEE Examination Will you Please provide me the Some Important Topics for the AIPMGEE Exam ?
Old May 22nd, 2017, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: most important topics for aipgmee

As you Asking for the Some Important Topics for the AIPMGEE Exam let me tell you that AIPMGEE Exam is Replaced With the NEET Exam Here I am Sharing With you the Information About the NEET Exam that is As Follow

About the NEET

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India.

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
Age Limit:
Minimum – The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
Attempts: Candidates may attempt the exam only 3 times untill cross the maximum age limit. NEET 2017 will be counted as 1 Attempt for all the candidates.

Qualification: Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.

Examination Pattern

Section No. of Question Marks
Physics 45 180
Chemistry 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720

Application Fees :

Fee Without late fee
For OBC/General Rs.1400/-
For SC/ST/PH Rs.750/-

Here I am Attaching the Information broachure of the NEET Exam that is in the below Attachement
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEET Information bulletin-.pdf (1.70 MB, 0 views)