Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 14th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Punjab University Microsoft Account

Discuss about punjab university microsoft account here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for punjab university microsoft account discussion. If you are looking for information on punjab university microsoft account then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on punjab university microsoft account, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: punjab university microsoft account

Hii sir, I Wants to know the Registration Procedure for the National Student Software Accessibility Portal of the Punjab University that is In Collaboration of Punjab University ?
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: punjab university microsoft account

Punjab University IT center is providing NSSA (National Student Software Accessibility) Web Portal services with Collaboration of HEC & Microsoft to all Faculty Staff and Students of the University. The entire Faculty and Students of Punjab University will now be able to get Microsoft software catalog FREE OF COST through NSSA Web Portal.

Registration procedure

You will get an email from “University of the Punjab - Information Technology Centre [noreply@e-academy.com]” having subject An Account has been created for you for registration.

There will be a link in that email, using that you will be able to get registered by providing your basic personal information and new password.

All the HoD’s/faculty members are requested to communicate the list of email addresses(Preferably in excel sheet) of interested students through their official mailing address.

After registration you will be able to download any available Microsoft Software from that website free of cost by clicking on START SHOPING.

For More Information you May Contact to the University of Punjab the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
University of Punjab
Address: Canal Bank Rd, Lahore, Pakistan