Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old July 8th, 2016, 01:59 PM

Default csio chandigarh 6 weeks training

Discuss about csio chandigarh 6 weeks training here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for csio chandigarh 6 weeks training discussion. If you are looking for information on csio chandigarh 6 weeks training then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on csio chandigarh 6 weeks training, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2017, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: csio chandigarh 6 weeks training

Will you please get some information about Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, 6 Weeks Training organized at Chandigarh Traning Centre?
Old June 2nd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: csio chandigarh 6 weeks training

I would like to tell you that Central Scientific Instruments Organisation does not offer 6 weeks training at Chandigarh Traning Centre and here I will get details of training.

Here I’m telling you details about the training

CSIR-CSIO accepts students desirous of full-time, continuous, on-site training studying:
ME/ MTech Final Year, 6 months to 1 year training duration
MSc/ MS Final Year, 6 months to 1 year training duration
BE/ BTech Final Year, 6 months training duration
BE/BTech 2nd/ 3rd Year, Short-Term Training, 6 to 8 weeks training duration

Training Centres
In Charge (T & D)
CSIO, Sector -30 C
Chandigarh - 160030

Phone:-
0172-2657811 Ext. 263

Eligibility
ME/ MTech Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration: Students who are studying for their MTech/ME degrees since 2016 are eligible to apply.

MSc/ MS Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration: Students who are studying for their MSc degrees since 2016 are eligible to apply.

BE/ BTech Final Year Students, 6 months training duration: Students who are studying for their BTech/BE degrees since 2014 are eligible to apply.

Students must be pursuing their BTech/ BE/ MSc/ MS/ MTech/ ME degrees from a University recognized by the UGC/ an Institute of National Importance/ Centrally Funded Technical Institution.

MTech/ME students must have a GATE score/marks, not necessarily a qualifying/valid GATE score/ marks.

The training must be completed in one stretch and is full time and on-site. CSIO has a five day week, and lab timings are from 9 am to 5.30 pm. Students are expected to report on time and may not leave the lab before closing time. No leave of absence will be permitted, particularly for MTech trainees. No extension in training period will be entertained.

Selection procedure:
CSIO has a flexible selection procedure for each session, based primarily on the requirement from our scientists and the applicants.

Preference will be given to students from Institutes of National Importance and Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.

Cost
A one time, non-refundable application cost of ₹500 will be charged at the time of joining

ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MS Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration and BE/ BTech Final Year Students, 6 months training duration: A one-time, non-refundable training cost to cover the cost of training and overheads of ₹10,000 will be payable by the trainee at the time of joining at CSIO.

BE/ BTech 2nd/ 3rd Year Students, Summer Training, 6 to 8 weeks training duration: A one-time , non-refundable training cost of ₹5,000 will be payable by the trainee at the time of joining at CSIO.

Address:-

Central Scientific Instruments Organisation
Block C, Sector 30, Chandigarh, 160030

Phone:-
0172 267 2446