Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old May 20th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default PTU Bsc IT

Hi buddy I have come to get PTU (Punjab Technical University) Bachelor of Science (IT). (B Sc IT) program syllabus to do compare it with other universities , so would you plz provide me same here ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: PTU Bsc IT

As you are asking for PTU (Punjab Technical University) Bachelor of Science (IT). (B Sc IT) program syllabus, so on your demand I am providing same for you :

BSIT101/ BSBC101 COMMUNICATION – I
Objective and Expected outcome:
The objective of this course is to make students understand that both oral & written
communications are equally important. The students should be comfortable with both
verbal & written communication.
SECTION-A
English Language: Sentence, Parts of speech, Tenses, Active passive voice, Direct
Indirect speech, Creative writing& vocabulary, Comprehension passage, Reading of
biographies of at least 10 IT business personalities (can be a home assignment or
classroom reading).
(9)
SECTION-B
Business communication-Types, Medias, Objectives, Modals, Process, Importance
Understanding Barriers to communication & ways to handle and improve barriers. (9)
SECTION-C
Presentation skills-Its Purpose in business world, How to find material for
presentation, How to sequence the speech with proper introduction and conclusion,
How to Prepare PPT& Complete set of required body language while delivering
presentation.
Reading & writing skills- Importance of reading and writing, improving writing skills
through understanding and practicing Notice, E-mail, Tenders, Advertisement, formal
letter.
(9)
SECTION-D
Listening skills-Its importance as individual and as a leader or as a worker, Its types,
barriers to listening & remedies to improve listening barriers.
Non verbal Communication- understanding what is called non verbal communication,
its importance as an individual, as a student, as a worker and as a leader, its types. (9)

PTU (Punjab Technical University) Bachelor of Science (IT) (B Sc IT) program syllabus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in