Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old May 20th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Pnb po

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the PO Recruitment of the Punjab National bank Will you Please provide me the Application form for the PO Recruitment of the Punjab National bank ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Pnb po

Punjab National Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. It is a state-owned corporation based in New Delhi, India. Founded in 1894, the bank has over 6,968 branches and over 9,935 ATMs across 764 cities.

As you Asking for the Application form for the PO Recruitment of the Punjab National bank let me tell you that At present there Are no job opening for the PO post in the Punjab National bank SO the Application form is not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure to get the Application form for the PO Recruitment When It is Available

Go to the Official Site of the Punjab National Bank

The page may look as Follow

Punjab National Bank

There At the Bottom of the page you may get the Menu of Career click on It After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Application form for the Recruitment of the Punjab National Bank When It is Available

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Punjab National Bank Recruitment

Old May 20th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Virtual Private Server

Punjab National Bank has recently issued a notification about PNB Bank Recruitment for fill up 45 Manager Posts.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the details of latest recruitment of Punjab National Bank (PNB) for Probationary Officer PO post so can you provide me?
Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

There is no latest vacancy in Punjab National Bank (PNB) for Probationary Officer PO post.

I am providing you the details of latest vacancy.

Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Hockey Player (Male Candidates) vacancies.

Name of the Post: Hockey Player

Total No. of Posts: 09

Eligibility Criteria-

Candidates should have passed the 10th standard examination or its equivalent.

Age Limit:

Candidates age should be between 18 to 26 years

Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes & other as per rules.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on sports performance/ field trials and interview.

Application Fee:

Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank. No fee for SC/ ST/ PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories.

Application process-

Candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with relevant certificates, in an envelop must be superscribed as “Application for the post of Hockey Player” with application fee by Speed/ Registered post to the Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Management Division Head Office : 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 on or before 03-02-2018.

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-02-2018.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in