Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old May 24th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Iaf mla

Will you please provide me IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) Guide, so that I can check it easily?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Iaf mla

On your reference I will get the IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) Guide, so that you can get idea about it.

Benefits
For Government –
The IAF MLA provides governments with a credible and robust framework on which to further develop and enhance government to government bilateral and multilateral international trade agreements.

For Manufacturers –
Having products assessed and certified as conforming to a particular standard allows manufacturers and service providers to distinguish themselves from less reputable suppliers, thereby creating a competitive advantage.

For Regulators –
The IAF MLA represents an internationally recognised ‘stamp of approval’ to demonstrate compliance against agreed standards and requirements.

Working of MLA
The accreditation body members of IAF are admitted to the MLA only after stringent evaluation of their operations by a peer evaluation team.

It is the responsibility of this team to assess that the applicant member complies fully with both the international standards and associated IAF documents.

For full information please check the file

IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) Guide

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in