Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 21st, 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default What Is Elitmus Paper

I completed my engineering degree and searching for job someone told me about eLitmus Paper searching for details related to this. Will you tell what is this eLitmus Paper and for what purpose it is used for also provide me all information related to this papers o it helps in finding my job?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: What Is Elitmus Paper

eLitmus is a first-of-its-kind service in the world. Since it was launched in 2005, eLitmus has been redefining how fresher and entry-level recruitment is done in India.

eLitmus Negative Marking Rule

No negative marking if the total number of incorrect questions is less than or equal to 25% of the total number of questions.

5 marks will be deducted out of 10 marks for every wrong answer after 25% window.

No negative marks for unattempted questions

The pH or Hiring Potential Test is an assessment exam conducted by eLitmus to the criterion for hiring employees.

This test mainly consists of three parts Quantitative section, Verbal section, and Reasoning section.

The pH test is a national level test. This test is useful to students to analyze their skills. This score is useful to apply companies trough eLitmus for a period of 2 years.

Elitmus exam pattern:

The eLitmus aptitude test is off-line test means pen paper based test. Time duration is 2 hours. This test is like all other competitive test candidate bubble the right answer from four options.

Elitmus Syllabus–

pH Test (Hiring Potential Test) , India’s largest assessment and recruitment company for entry level engineers.

It enables companies to hire talent which performs on the job, 65% of candidates who found jobs through e-litmus.

They had an existing offers and all companies serviced since Dec 2009 have reported high satisfaction level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message