Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default All India Bar Examination Postponed

I already applied for the All-India Bar Examination (AIBE) but heard that this exam was postponed searching for details related to this. Will you provide me up to when this All India Bar Examination Postponed provide dates and also provide detailed pattern of this AIBE Exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: All India Bar Examination Postponed

The latest notification on the All-India Bar Examination (AIBE) website has stated that the examination has been postponed and tentatively rescheduled for 26th March, 2017.

It was initially scheduled for 26th February....

All India Bar Examination is conducted with the objective of assessing the capability of advocate who want to practice law in India.

Exam pattern:

Exam Mode: The test was conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark the answers in OMR sheet.

Type of Questions: The test was contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).

Number of Questions: There was total 100 questions in AIBE.

Subjects: The examination was carry questions from 20 subjects. These subjects was divided into category-I and category-II.

Each subject of category-I was have 7 questions while Category-II subjects was have 23 questions in total. 23-questions of Part-2 was include questions from at least 5 subjects of Category II.

Parts: The test was consisting of 2 parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Category I subjects was included in Part I while category-2 subjects was included in Part II.

Languages: AIBE was conducted in 11 languages and candidates have the choice to take the examination in any one of the languages.

Exam Duration: Candidates was provided with 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete the examination.

A candidate with 80% or more disability was provided the extra time of 20 minutes per hour.

Negative Marking: No negative marking in the examination, therefore, no mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message