Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default HDFC Bank ATM Space Requirements

I am customer of HDFC Bank Limited and searching for details about the HDFC Bank ATM Space Requirements. Will you provide me details how much HDFC Bank ATM Space Requirements required and also provide benefits of using HDFC Bank ATM Services?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: HDFC Bank ATM Space Requirements

HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

There is no particular requirement for HDFC Bank ATM Space

HDFC ATM Features Details:

24 hour access to cash :You can withdraw up to Rs. 10,000 per day on your ATM Card and up to Rs. 25,000 or more on your Debit Card (depending on the type of card held) Click here to know more on the daily cash withdrawal limits on your Debit Card.

Personalised cash withdrawals: Save time on your cash withdrawal transactions by pre-setting your preferred language / account / amount.

View account balances and mini-statements: Get a mini-statement with the last 9 transactions on your account, with your account balance.

Change ATM PIN: Change your ATM PIN whenever you want.

Order a cheque book or account statement: You can order a cheque book or an account statement from our ATMs.

HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment: Pay your HDFC Bank Credit Card bill at any of our ATMs. The primary account of your Debit / ATM card will be debited

Transfer funds between accounts: You can transfer funds between the accounts. A maximum of 16 accounts (Savings / Current) can be linked to a card

Refill your Prepaid mobile: Refill your prepaid mobile using the Prepaid Mobile Refill service instantly Click here to know more.

Pay your utility bills: Pay your mobile, telephone and electricity bills through our ATMs using BillPay, a comprehensive bill payment solution. Click here to know more Click here to know more.

Cheque Status Enquiry: Get information about the status of a cheque issued from your account
NetBanking password request: Request for your NetBanking password (IPIN) at an ATM and it will be sent to your recorder mailing address.

Registration for Mobile Banking: Register for MobileBanking and use our Banking services through your mobile.

Corporate Office
HDFC Bank House
1st Floor,C.S.No.6/242,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel,
Mumbai - 400 013.
Old July 4th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: HDFC Bank ATM Space Requirements

i m existing customer in hdfc bank Limited and searching for details about the HDFC Bank BRANCH Space Requirements. Will you provide me details how much HDFC Bank BRANCH & ATM Space Requirements required IN MAHARASTRA KARAD and also provide benefits of using HDFC Bank BRANCH MY EMAIL .ID alkeshlange10@gmail.com