Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 10th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default KEAM syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical is an entrance examination because I have need of its syllabus so want to get it from net and so tell you for do provide me that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: KEAM syllabus

Here I am giving you KEAM 2013 Biology Syllabus as below:-

UNIT 1 : DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
Characters of Living organisms, Biosystematics, Binomial nomenclature (guidelines and merits), Taxonomic categories, Taxonomical Aids, Systems of classification – Two Kingdom and Five Kingdom classification – (brief description with emphasis on criteria, merits and demerits). Descriptive features of kingdoms: Monera, Protista, Fungi, Plantae and Animalia; viruses, Viriods and Lichens.

UNIT 2 : PLANT KINGDOM
Brief description of Artificial, natural and phylogenetic classification.
2.1 PLANT GROUPS : Algae – Salient, comparative features of Rhodophyta, Phaeophyta and Chlorophyta with examples.
Bryophyta – General features with special mention on aquatic to terrestrial evolution, alternation of generation of Liverworts and Mosses. Pteridophytes – General features with examples Gymnosperms – General features with examples
Angiosperms – Unique features with examples Plant Life Cycle and alternation of generation

To get detailed syllabus see given below attachment:-
Attached Files
File Type: doc KEAM Syllabus Biology.doc (40.5 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message