Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 10th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Nit Patna Faculty Recruitment

Please tell me about the faculty recruitment procedure of National Institute of technology Patna because I want to do apply for faculty job in this institute so want to know about the faulty post job recruitment procedure so tell me about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Nit Patna Faculty Recruitment

You want to know the faculty recruitment of NIT Patna, so here I am providing you with the information of the same:
NIT Patna is the 18th NIT created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted of Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. The graduate level curriculum was later elevated to the post graduate level in 1978. The institute is situated on the south bank of holy river Ganges behind Gandhi Ghat, one of the most important and reverential place of Patna. The Gandhi Ghat is associated with the immersion of ashes of father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi in the river Ganges. The campus has a picturesque river view with historic building presenting a spectacle of architectural delight and natural beauty.
You want to know the faculty recruitment of NIT Patna, so here I am uploading a PDF file which you are free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIT Patna- Faculty Recruitment.pdf (75.5 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message