Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 10th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default FDCPA Test

What is the process to give FDCPA Test online? From where can I download the old papers of this test, and how many questions are being ask in this test?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: FDCPA Test

You want to know about FDCPA test, so here I am providing you with the required information of the same:
As a public service, the staff of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has prepared the following complete text of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), 15 U.S.C. ยงยง 1692-1692p.Please note that the format of the text differs in minor ways from the U.S. Code and West’s U.S. Code Annotated. For example, this version uses FDCPA section numbers in the headings. In addition, the relevant U.S. Code citation is included with each section heading. Although the staff has made every effort to transcribe the statutory material accurately, this compendium is intended as a convenience for the public and not a substitute for the text in the U.S. Code.
For more information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FDCPA Test.pdf (326.4 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message