Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default NIFT Recruitment Ra

Respected Sir I want to apply for the National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment so please can you give me the procedure to apply for the recruitment and provide me the all posts that are offered in the recruitment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: NIFT Recruitment Ra

I am going to provide you the information about The National Institute of Fashion technology recruitment

NIFT Recruitment 2012 – Director Vacancies: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has issued notification for recruitment of 09 Centre Director and Director (Finance).

Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 05-11-2012. The details of age limit, educational qualification and other details of

NIFT Recruitment 2012 are given below…

NIFT Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 09 vacancies
Names of Posts:
1. Centre Director: 08 posts
2. Director (Finance): 01 post

Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 45 to 55 years for Centre Director post and 40 to 45 years for Director (Finance) post.

Educational Qualification:

Candidate must possess Post Graduate Degree or equivalent for Centre Director Post and Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA (Finance) from a prestigious school of Management listed in annual ranking brought out by India Today / Outlook for Director (Finance) post.

You can apply online on the official web site of the institution

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-11-2012

Thank you
I hope you will be satisfied from my answer if you have any problem regarding to it or any other thing then feel free to asked me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message