Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:08 AM
De-Quincy R.Bass

Default BARC Jobs

I want to apply for the jobs in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre so please give me the eligibility to apply for the Fresher and provide me job notification in BARC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: BARC Jobs

Currently there are no job vacancies in the BARC, but possibly BARC is going to hire the student in the month of may-June. There are different disciplines from which candidate are hired in BARC like Engineering Disciplines, Physics Discipline, Chemistry Discipline , Biosciences Discipline, Radiological Safety Engineering, Geology Discipline, Geophysics Discipline

For Engineering Discipline the required qualification is
B.E. / B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engineering) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in any of the following engineering disciplines

Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering (Related degree disciplines such as Electronics & Communication, Electronics and Controls, etc are also admissible )

Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message