Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:24 AM
sumedh athawale

Default IGNOU Admission Form Online

Sir I want to apply online for the Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission so can you provide me the date of online form and also give me the procedure of online form and tell me the last date of form?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IGNOU Admission Form Online

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announced admission for its various programmes for January 2013 session. The last date for applying to all the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programmes was 30th November 2012 without late fee and 20th December 2012 with late fee of Rs.200 in the respective Regional Centres.
Programmes specially offered only in January session are M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS), Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM), PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM), PG Diploma in HIV Medicine (PGDHIVM), Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA) and Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN).

Applications are invited for Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), MA in Rural Development, Tourism Management, English, Hindi, Philosophy, Gandhi and Peace Studies, Education, Public Administration, Participatory Development, Social Work, Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Extension and Development Studies, Gender and Development Studies, Distance Education, Anthropology, M.Com., M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Services, Library and Information Science.

The university also invites applications for Bachelor degree programmes like Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP), B.A. in Political Science, History, Economics, Mathematics, Public Administration, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message