The National Dairy Development Board is an institution of national importance launch by an Act of Parliament of India. The main office is situated in Anand, Gujarat with regional offices across the country. NDDB’s companies include Mother Dairy, Delhi.
NDDB invites result oriented professionals with about 15 years relevant experience and willing to be held accountable for achieving set targets are invited to apply :
1. Project Finance & Appraisal : Chartered Accountants / MBA (Finance).
2. Procurement in Agriculture Commodities: Bachelors in Veterinary Science/ Agriculture preferably MBA.
3. Project Engineering: Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering
4. Animal Breeding: M.V.Sc. (Animal Breeding/ Reproduction)
5. Animal Nutrition: M.Sc. / M.V.Sc. (Animal Nutrition)
6. HRD: MBA (Specialisation in HR)/ Post-Gradaute in HR & IR)
7. Agriculture Economics: Ph.D. in Economics, preferably agricultural/ dairy economics
8. ICT for Development: BE (Computer Science/ Information Technology)/ Electronics and Communications) or MCA
9. Purchase: Gradaute in Engineering/ Technology
The National Dairy Development Board