ONGC- Western Onshore Basin calls for applications from young and energetic Indian individuals for selection to the under observed posts from candidates with valid enrollment of the Employment Exchanges settled within the State of Gujarat.
Method of Recruitment
First ONGC announces the vacancies in the Newspaper and displays the same online. After then it issued applications specific to the advertisements are entertained which are found during the time limit specified in the vacancy notification/advertisement.
Specified application form included with each vacancy notice. Only applications which are as per the dictated form and meets the criteria for age, qualifications, registration fee and is accompanied by copy and testimonials are welcome.
1. Assistant Rigman (Drilling)- A-II level: 32 Posts
2. Asstt. Technician (Production) (A-II level): 12 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Instrumentati on (A II level): 39 Posts
4. Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry) (A II level): 58 Posts
5. Asstt.Technician (Mechanical) (A II level): 10 Posts
6. Asstt.Technician (Electronics) (A II level): 09 Posts
7. Technical Assistant Gd. III (Geophysics) (A II level): 08 Posts
8. Asstt.Tech. (Elect) (AII level): 04 Posts
9. Tech. Asstt. Gd.III (Geology) (A II level): 02 Posts
10. Jr. Asstt. Tech. (Production) (A 1 level): 93 Posts
11. Jr. Asstt.Tech. (Electrical) (A1 level): 82 Posts
12. Jr. Asstt.Tech. (Fitting) (A1 level): 08 Posts
13. Jr. Asstt.Tech. (Diesel) A1 level): 02 Posts
14. Jr.Tech. Asstt (Chemistry) (A1 level): 09 Posts
15. Jr. Asstt.Tech. (Electronics) (A1 level): 08 Posts
16. Jr. Tech. Asstt. (Geology) (A1 level): 02 Posts
17. Jr. Asstt. Tech. (Cementing) (A1 level): 18 Posts
Specified candidate will be called for to look towards written exam comprising of Technical/discipline concerned & general awareness. The Test paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English. The examinees who specify in the written test shall be requested Physical Standard, wherever applicable and interview as per merit and criteria determined by the Management.