Skip to content

Panjab University Library

Panjab University Library
The Panjab University Library, named officially as “A. C. Joshi Library”, after the name of an illustrious Vice-Chancellor of this University. The Panjab University Library was launched in the U.S. Club, Shimla in the year 1947 after the Partition of the state. The Library is now fully computerized with an integrated system linked to the Campus Network offering Internet and e-mail facility to the University community. The Library subscribes to about 600 current periodicals. This library is launched in 1882 in Lahore and in
1947 Chandigarh. The librarian of this library is Prof.(Mrs.) Preeti Mahajan. The collection of books in this library is near about 6, 70,000. It has staff of near about 100 members.

Sections of library
Circulation Section
Manuscripts and Rare Books Section
Binding Section
Computer Section
Theses and Text Books Section
Technical Section
Acquisition Section
Periodicals Section
Contact Detail
Panjab University Library
Tel: 0172-2548159
: 0172-2534551

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *