The College of Agriculture was founded in 1947 by the formerly Bombay State Government at the Agricultural Research Station, Dharwad almost 8 km away from the present University campus. With the reorganization of states of India throughout 1956, the college developed under the administrative direction of the section of Agriculture, Mysore State (later named as Karnataka State). The university is resided in a large campus with sufficient area for agricultural experiments and research. The informative jurisdiction of the University is spread over 12 districts. The university follows session scheme for both UG and PG programs provided by the University. The University Library has a fertile collection of articles, books, theses, studies, booklets and back volumes of journals. Campus placement assist is proposed for the graduates and postgraduates students by banks, associations and other private authorities.
College of Agriculture,
UAS Campus, ASKIHAL Post,