Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM
pallavi bhambani

Default SSC Tax Assistant Admit Card For Exam On 13 December

I am going to give the examination of the SSC tax assistant so I need the admit card of it can you provide me the web page from where I can download it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM
pallavi bhambani

Default SSC tax assistant admit card for exam on 13 December

I am going to give the examination of the SSC tax assistant so I need the admit card of it can you provide me the web page from where I can download it
Old December 21st, 2012, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SSC tax assistant admit card for exam on 13 December

SSC recruits tax assistants through combined graduate level exam conducted by SSC. This year the date for the exam has been passed and next exam may be conducted in the month of April 2013 so you can try for that exam.
The admit card are generally available before 15 days from the date of the examination. It can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.

If you have any other query then please let me know…
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want admit card for 13 December exam of Staff Selection Commission for tax assistant post? How to get SSC tax assistant admit card for exam on 13 December?
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry to say you but all dates are closed for ff Selection Commission for tax assistant post. There is no any notification is provided for ff Selection Commission for assistant post admit card.

When dates are active for ff Selection Commission for tax assistant post then I’ll inform you:

SSC Tax Assistant (Income Tax & Central Excise Departments) Examination detail:

Scheme of Examination: The examination will be conducted in two parts:
Part I Written Examination: 300 marks
Part II Skill Test

Part I Written Examination consists of two Papers I (General English) and II (General Awareness) each of 100 marks. Paper I will be Objective Type Multiple Choice whereas Paper II will be of Conventional Type.

Part II SKILL TEST is a qualifying exam for Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key Depressions per hour (appropriate to the text) on computer.

Get download SSC admit card:

SSC Latest Notification:
As on May 2017 – 2018

Junior Engineer Answer key Last Date Extended to 02 May 2017 SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
MTS Exam Paper 1 Afternoon Shift Cancellation SSC Notification SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC CGL Exam 2016 Cancellation or Re-Exam & Supreme Court orders Details SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
What is SSC CGL? How tough it is?Preparation Tips & Exam Pattern and Recommended Books For Quick Preparation SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Answer Key Junior Engineer Exam 2016 Tier 1 Civil Mechanical Electrical Quantity Surveying SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
How To Recover or Find Registration Number id, Forgot Roll Number, Forgot Password SSC Exam SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC CORRIGENDUM Junior Hindi Translator, SHT & Hindi Pradhyapak Recruitment Exam 2017 SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Descriptive Paper Pattern, Vacancy, Date, Tips, Marks Details SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SI In Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI In CISF Exam 2017 Recruitment Notification SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC CGL Tier 4 CPT And DEST Call Letter Different SSC Regions SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC MTS Study Plan Crack In Month By Top Strategy & Tips SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC MTS Admit Card is Available SSC CR, SSC NWR, SSC NER SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC JHT JT SHT & HP Exam 2017 Recruitment Notification SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC Exam Dates Revised Schedule 2017 & 2018 Tentative SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Exam Admit Card Download Link Released SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
GK Question Answer Test Series 2 – Check Your GK Performance Now SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Current GK : Governors of All States Updated List Learn Easily SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
GK Mock Test – Free GK Online Test for All SSC Competition Exams SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Matriculation & Higher Secondary 10+2 Level Post Answer Key SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 Exam 2016 शुद्धिपत्र SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changes Tier 1, 2, 3 Key Points SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
MTS Non Tech Admit Card SSC MPR Released 2017 SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Multi Tasking Staff Application Status For Non Technical Exam SSC Notification of Latest SSC Exam Notifications
Call Letter For SI Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI CISF Document Verification & Medical Examination
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Admit Card for the Tax Assistant Recruitment Exam of the Staff Selection Commission Easter Reigion ?
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Tax Assistant (a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post) for filling up vacancies in various Commissionerates of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC).

As you Asking for the Admit Card of the Tax Assistant Recruitment Exam Let me tell you that At Present the Admit Card for the Tax Assistant Recruitment Exam is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Admit Card of the Tax Assistant Recruitment Exam When It is Available

Visit the Official site of the Staff Selection Commission Easter Reigion

The page may look as follow

Staff Selection Commission Easter Reigion

There At the Left of the page you may get the menu of Admit Card click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Admit Card of the Tax Assistant Recruitment Exam

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Staff Selection Commission Easter Reigion Admit Card