Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM
abantichakraborty

Default ICMR exam syllabus

Can you tell me the procedure of get the JRF exam syllabus of Indian Council of Medical Research for Computer Science And Application from net please tell me about this because I want to get its exam syllabus from net so ask you about this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 21st, 2013, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ICMR exam syllabus

The Indian Council of Medical Research JRF exam syllabus will be same as the syllabus prescribed by UGC.
You are looking for the syllabus for Computer Science And Application paper…here it is…

1. Discrete Structure
Sets, relation, Functions, Pigeonhole Principle, inclusion -Exclusion Principle, Equivalence and Partial orderings, elementary counting techniques Probability, Measures for Information and total information
Compatibility: Model of computation-Finite Automata, Pushdown Automata, Non-determinism and NFS, DPDA and PDAs and languages accepted by these structure, Grammars languages, non compatibility and example of non computable problems
Graph-definitions walks paths, trails, connected graphs, regular and bipartite graphs, cycles and circuits, tree and rooted tree, spanning trees, eccentricity of a vertex radius and diameter of a graph, central graphs, centers of a tree, Hamiltonian and Eulerian graphs, planar graphs
Group: Finite field and error correcting / detecting codes

2. Computer Arithmetic
Proportional (Boolean Logic), Predicate Logic, Well formed formula (WFF), Satisfactory and tautology
Logic Families: TTL, ECL and C-MOS sates, Boolean algebra and minimization of Boolean functions, Flip-Flop types race conditions and comparison, Design of combinational and sequential circuits
Representation of Integer: Octal, Hex, Decimal and Binary, 2;s Complement and 1’s complement arithmetic, Floating point representation

For more detailed syllabus I am attaching the file
Attached Files
File Type: doc ICMR JRF Syllabus.doc (62.5 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message