Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 30th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Anuradha Mahesh

Default IIIT M Tech Bangalore

I live in Jaipur and I want to do M.Tech from IIIT Bangalore so I want to know the imp dates of admission in 2013 and please give me the admission procedure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IIIT M Tech Bangalore

I am providing the M Tech program details of International Institute of Information Technology in Bangalore for your reference. The M.Tech. degree is intended to provide education for students who wish to work in the IT industry as practitioners. It is awarded upon successful completion of a 4-semester broad-based academic programme in IT, going beyond traditional computer science. Apart from imparting technical knowledge, the programme teaches managerial and other life skills that are essential for a successful career in today's competitive IT industry. All students enrolled in the M.Tech. programme are residential, full-time students. The regular M.Tech. Programme is primarily intended for those who have a bachelor’s degree in engineering. I am providing the information brochure of the Institute of the year 2012. You can find the admission details and course information from the information brochure itself.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIITB IB 2012.pdf (908.8 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message