Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 30th, 2013, 04:55 PM
manmeet singh

Default Bits Pilani Recruitment

I want to apply for the BITS Pilani faculty recruitment so please provide me Recruitment Notification for the coming year and I want to know the Recruitment Process of Bits Pilani
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Bits Pilani Recruitment

I am providing you with the faculty recruitment details of BITS Pilani for your reference. BITS Pilani invites motivated and research- focused faculty with an outstanding academic background, and potential to excel in research and teaching, to apply for the positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor for its campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. You can apply online from the official website of the Institute. I am giving the recruitment notification for your reference. The application process started on January 2012.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSP Faculty Recruitment Notification 2012.pdf (302.9 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message