Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 31st, 2013, 05:52 PM
ware mahsa al

Default University Entrance Help

How I can get the help for entrance exam of reputed university I do participate in the entrance exam of reputed university and I want to take help in do prepation from net so tell how I can get help from net in do its entrance exam prepation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: University Entrance Help

For taking admission in the top colleges of India in MBA course then you must go for CAT, MTA, CMAT, etc.
By clearing the examination you find admission in the top and repotted institution of management of India

The syllabus of the CAT
English Ability Syllabus: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.

Quant/Maths Ability Syllabus: Nu,ber systems, geometry, trogonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.

Data Interpretation Syllabus: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc.

Logical Reasoning Syllabus: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc

So near about the syllabus of all MBA entrance examination will be same

If you have any other problem regarding to it or any other thing then feel free to asked me I will help you out
Best of luck for your future
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message