Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 1st, 2013, 09:13 AM
rituama

Default IIFT Exam Pattern

I want to know the IIFT Exam Pattern. Can you tell me the pattern??? Also provide me the syllabus of the examination…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IIFT Exam Pattern

I am providing you the exam pattern of IIFT written entrance exam below:

The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas:

English Comprehension
General Knowledge & Awareness
Logical Reasoning
Quantitative Analysis

The Syllabus of IIFT 2012

English Comprehension
You should have sound knowledge of the following topics: Comprehension of passage, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Different usage of same word, Errors in word choice, mania & phobia, Incorrect words, Mood, Conditionals & Multiple Usage , Punctuation, Proverb, Phrasal verb etc.

Quantitative Analysis

Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone, etc.), Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.

Logical Reasoning
Questions from these topics are asked, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying next number in series etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message