Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
geethanjalims

Default B.Sc Chemistry Syllabus Osmania University

I am a student of Osmania University B.Sc III year and I am searching here for Chemistry syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: B.Sc Chemistry Syllabus Osmania University

The syllabus for B.Sc III year of Chemistry paper for Osmania University is as follows:-

Unit – I (Inorganic Chemistry-III) 30 hrs (1 h/w)

1. Coordination Chemistry: IUPAC nomenclature, bonding theories – review of Werner’s theory and Sidgwick’s concept of coordination, Valence bond theory, geometries of coordination numbers 4-tetrahedral and square planar and 6-octahedral and its
limitations, crystal filed theory, splitting of d-orbitals in octahedral, tetrahedral and square-planar complexes – low spin and high spin complexes – factors affecting crystalfield splitting energy, merits and demerits of crystal-field theory. Isomerism in coordination compounds – structural isomerism and stereo isomerism, stereochemistry of complexes with 4 and 6 coordination numbers.
10 h

2. Spectral and magnetic properties of metal complexes: Electronic absorption spectrum of [Ti(H2O)6]3+ ion. Types of magnetic behavior, spin-only formula, calculation of
magnetic moments, experimental determination of magnetic susceptibility – Gouy method.
4 h
3. Reactivity of metal complexes: Labile and inert complexes, ligand substitution reactions
– SN1 and SN2, substitution reactions of square planar complexes – Trans effect and applications of trans effect.

For The complete syllabus I am attaching the PDF file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OU Syllabus BSc III yr Chemistry.pdf (99.9 KB, 25 views)
Old January 8th, 2015, 11:05 AM
gouthami

Im completed my degree 2011 but i have one baklok one subjet bsc 3rd yr chemistry1now im write this exam plz tell me which subjuct i can prepared new or old plz infom..
Old January 11th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Bsc chemistry 1year syllabus
Old April 6th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Safa Mahveen

I have completed my Intermediate 2nd year with MPC, and now I wanted to do B.Sc in Chemistry. So I wanted to know what are the main group subjects for 3 years of degree.
Moreover, what are the examinations pattern and how often they are conducted year to year ?
Old September 8th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Osmania University B.Sc I year and I am searching here for Chemistry , Maths and computer science syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
Old May 3rd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

may i know that from 2016-12017 syllabus for osmania university bzc 3rd year is changing?
Old June 3rd, 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Osmania University B.Sc I year and I am searching here for Chemistry , Maths and computer science syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
Old August 10th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

[Niaz Mohammad Zahidi, 1000714503052]I am a student of Osmania University M.Sc IV year and I am searching here for Chemistry syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and provide me the page where I can download the syllabus?
I am also a teacher at my country Afghanistan of BSc degree. So i want to teach this kind of materials there. please let me to download that syllabus.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am an old student from Osmania University (belongs to 2005 batch). I have 2 backlogs (Chemistry II & Chemistry III). This time I am appearing for these 2 backlog subjects. Please suggest me which syllabus I need to refer (Old or New). If old, which year syllabus I need to refer. Please help me.