Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Default cpm of dmrc

Discuss about cpm of dmrc here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for cpm of dmrc discussion. If you are looking for information on cpm of dmrc then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on cpm of dmrc, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 27th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: cpm of dmrc

Can you provide me the details of the Open –Tenders for contract package DMRC/ CPM/Mumbai/2016/02 in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd?
Old April 27th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: cpm of dmrc

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. invited Open -Tenders, in 2 Bid System, for contract package DMRC/CPM/Mumbai/2016/02 from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria as stipulated in Clause 1.1.3 of NIT for Engagement of manpower service provider for providing various categories of outsourced staff for offices of DMRC at Mumbai.

Key Features

Approximate cost of work [02Years]
INR 102 lakhs

Tender Security amount [Earnest Money Deposit, i.e. EMD]
INR 1.02 lakhs Demand Draft / Banker‟s cheque) in favour of “Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd” payable at New Delhi)
Tender Security amount [EMD] i.e, D.D./Banker‟s cheque, in original, shall be accepted only upto 15:00 hours on 18.04.2016 in the office of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation at below mentioned address

Period of the Work
24 months [may be extended for a period of further
12 months after reviewing the performance of contractor]

Tender Documents on Sale
From 28.03.2016 to 18.04.2016 open tender basis.

Cost of Tender Documents
INR 21000/- (inclusive of 5% VAT) Non Refundable
(Demand Draft / Banker‟s cheque) in favour of “Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd” payable at New Delhi)
Cost of tender documents i.e. D.D./Banker‟s cheque, in original, shall be accepted only up to 15:00 hours on 18.04.2016 in the office of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation at below mentioned address

Date & Time of Submission of Tender
18.04.2016 up to 15:00 Hrs

Date & Time of opening of Tender
18.04.2016 at 3.30 pm in Office of Project Director
DMRC office, A wing , 8th floor,
MMRDA building, Bandra Kurla
Complex, (BKC), Bandra East,
Mumbai- 400051