Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 28th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Default uco bank recruitment result

Discuss about uco bank recruitment result here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for uco bank recruitment result discussion. If you are looking for information on uco bank recruitment result then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on uco bank recruitment result, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: uco bank recruitment result

From where I can get Provisional Select List of Candidates selected in CRP (PO/SO)-V 2nd List, By IBPS, Mumbai for FY - 2016-17 issued by UCO Bank?
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: uco bank recruitment result

No worries I will get the UCO Bank, Provisional Select List of Candidates selected in CRP (PO/SO)-V 2nd List, By IBPS, Mumbai for FY - 2016-17.

Provisional Select List of Candidates selected in CRP (PO/SO)-V 2nd List, By IBPS, Mumbai for FY - 2016-17

Here I have some more latest results announced by them

Release of list of candidates selected for the post of Engineers (JMGS-I) in UCO Bank

Release of list of candidates selected for the post of Law Officers (MMGS-II) in UCO Bank

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates called for interview for the post of Electrical Engineer

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates called for interview for the post of Civil Engineer

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates called for interview for the post of Law Officer

Release of Provisional Select List of candidates selected in CRP (Clerks) – V, by IBPS, Mumbai for FY – 2016-17

Release of list of candidates selected for the post of Security Officer (JMGS-I) in UCO Bank on the basis of interview held on 30.05.2016

Address:-
UCO Bank
10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata - 700 001
West Bengal
India.