Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 16th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default KPSC Study Material Free Download Pdf

Discuss about kpsc study material free download pdf here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for kpsc study material free download pdf discussion. If you are looking for information on kpsc study material free download pdf then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on kpsc study material free download pdf, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: kpsc study material free download pdf

Hi buddy here I am looking for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) Study Material/syllabus in pdf , so would you plz let me know from where I can do download it on free of cost ??
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: kpsc study material free download pdf

As you want here I am giving below process to do download Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) Study Material/syllabus on your demand :

Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) Study Material/syllabus
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):

Paper-I:

(i) Current events of National and International importance.
(ii) Humanities – History of India – Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement with special emphasis on Karnataka.
(iii) World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on Karnataka.
(iv) Indian Polity and economy, including the country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.,

PAPER –II:

(i) Current events of State importance and important State Govt. programmes.
(ii) General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology – contemporary developments in science and technology, and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline, general issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change- that do not require subject specialization.
(iii) General Mental Ability – Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability, Decision making, problem solving, Basic innumeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.,) and data interpretation ( charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., (class X / SSLC level).

Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) Study Material syllabus