Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 19th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Default www.tbse 12 result.com

Discuss about www.tbse 12 result.com here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for www.tbse 12 result.com discussion. If you are looking for information on www.tbse 12 result.com then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on www.tbse 12 result.com, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: www.tbse 12 result.com

Hii Sir, I Wants to know the Result of the Class 12th Exam of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education ?
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: www.tbse 12 result.com

About the Tripura Board of Secondary Education

Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in 1973 by an Act (Tripura Act. No.12 ) called Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973 as passed by Tripura Legislative Assembly. The Board started its functioning from the 1st January, 1976. Intervening period was spent in framing Rules and Regulations, Curricula and Syllabi, and such other guidelines which were being necessary for smooth and active conduct of the business of the Board.

As you Asking for the Result of the Class 12th Exam of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education let me tell you that At present the Result of the Class 12th Exam of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education is not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Result of the Class 12th Exam When It is Available

Visit the Official Site of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education

There At the Right of the page you may See the News Section click on It After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Result of the Class 12th Exam of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education

For your convince here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Tripura Board of Secondary Education

Contact Details

TRIPURA BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION

Pandit Nehru Complex, Gurkha Basti,
P.O: Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura West, PIN: 799 006
E-mail: tbse_2009@rediffmail.com