Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 20th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Default registration upsidc

Discuss about registration upsidc here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for registration upsidc discussion. If you are looking for information on registration upsidc then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on registration upsidc, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 29th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: registration upsidc

I’m looking for latest tenders announced by UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC), for that I need your help to check them so that I can also register for the suitable tender?
Old May 29th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: registration upsidc

I will tell you way to to check latest tenders of UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC), so that it would be easy for you to register.

Here is the procedure to check the tenders

Visit official site of UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC)
There at right hand side bottom page
You can see section of tenders
Then click on it a new page will open
Which looks like this there you can get information easily

UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC), tenders

Right now I have this latest tenders announced by them

Tender Notice for Operation & Maintenance of Administrative Building at I.A. Trans Delhi Signature City, Ghaziabad
Tender Notice for Upgradation / Maintenance of Road No. 1 (Part) and Road No. 2 (Part) at IA Naini.
Operation & Maintenance of Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) of 4.00 MLD capacity for one year maintenance in Apparel Park Trans Delhi Signature City, Ghaziabad.

Beautification of Park with two year maintenance entire garden at IA Surajpur Site-IV Distt. GB Nagar.

Construction of existing damaged boundary wall & Horticulture works in Park No. P-4 with two year maintenance of entire at IA Surajpur Site-5 Distt. GB Nagar.

Horticulture and Landscaping works for Park No.21, 35, 36, 45, 47, 50, 51, 55, 58, 59, 62 & 64 at IA Trans Ganga City, Unnao

Construction of RCC External Drain at IA Trans Ganga City, Unnao (Group-A & Group-B)

Construction of Cement Concrete Main Corridor Roads (A-Type) Promenade Road, Cycle Lane & other related works at Trans Ganga City, Unnao (Group-K)

Address:-
UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC)
A-1/4, Lakhanpur,
KANPUR-208 024

Phone:-
0512- 2582851, 2582852, 2582853