Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 23rd, 2016, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Default karnataka pgcet-14

Discuss about karnataka pgcet-14 here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for karnataka pgcet-14 discussion. If you are looking for information on karnataka pgcet-14 then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on karnataka pgcet-14, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: karnataka pgcet-14

I want to apply for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Exam so can you tell me the eligibility criteria and the pattern of the exam?
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: karnataka pgcet-14

The Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test PGCET is the state level entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for admission to full-time and part-time postgraduate courses in Karnataka.

Karnataka PGCET Eligibility

Applicant should be the Karnataka resident and meets the domicile requirements of Karnataka state.

Candidates who have completed minimum 7 years of their academic qualification from class I from the institutions of Karnataka are eligible for applying.

For admission to M.Tech programme & MBA, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in B.E./B.Tech (45% in case of SC/ST and Category-I candidates).

For MCA-

Undergraduate examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Applications or Computer Programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST and Category – I candidates)

For lateral entry to MCA programme, one must have passed BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics at graduate level and obtained 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST and Category – I candidates).

PGCET Karnataka Exam Pattern

For M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch Courses:

Question paper will consist of Part-1 and Part-2. Part-1 contains 50 questions and part-2 contains 25 questions. Each question of part-1 will be of 1 mark and each question of part-2 carries 2 marks.

Question paper of M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch is of total 100 marks.

For MBA Course:

Examination conducted for MBA course will consist of 100 marks. Candidates have to answer the questions in the time period of 150 minutes. The type of question paper is objective type containing four different options. Each question carries one mark.

For MCA Course:

The question paper designed for MCA course is of 100 marks with time duration of 150 minutes. All the questions asked in the examination are of objective type. Question paper will consist of Part-A and Part-B, 60 questions in Part-A of 1 mark and 20 questions in Part-B of 2 marks.