Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 30th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Default ITDC Jobs In Hotels

Discuss about itdc jobs in hotels here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for itdc jobs in hotels discussion. If you are looking for information on itdc jobs in hotels then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on itdc jobs in hotels, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: itdc jobs in hotels

Hello sir, I want to know that should I get jobs in Hotels which are provided by India Tourism Development Corporation Limited. Provide me India Tourism Development Corporation Limited jobs in Hotels?
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: itdc jobs in hotels

Sorry to say you but at this time as per my searching I’m not founded detail for jobs in Hotel by India Tourism Development Corporation Limited. The India Tourism Development Corporation Limited is does not announced job in Hotel.

The India Tourism Development Corporation Limited is very much reputed as ITDC. It is one of the Mini Ratna Category-I Company.

The ITDC has a network of eight Ashok Group of Hotels, five Joint Venture Hotels, 1 Restaurant, 11 Transport Units, 9 Duty-Free Shop at airport and seaports and two Sound & Light Shows.

The Corporation is running hotels, restaurants at various places for tourists, besides providing transport facilities.

The India Tourism Development Corporation Limited is provides jobs through ministry of tourism. You may get recruitment notification for India Tourism Development Corporation Limited job through ministry of tourism.

Archive all recruitment in ministry of tourism:

Archive all recruitment in ministry of tourism:
As on February 2018:

APPOINTMENTS AND RECRUITMENTS

Vacancy Circular with application format for inviting applications for the post of Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager in PMU of Swachh Bharat Mission.

Vacancy circular for the position of Asstt. Project Manager in the Programme Monitoring Unit Skill Development.

Inviting comments /suggestions on the job description of the posts.

Filling up of the P 5 level post in UNWTO , Head Quaters at Madrid, Spain

ENGAGEMENT OF TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF ON CONTRACT

Appointment of Consultant Dated 30 Jan 12

Filling up the post of Principal on deputation basis in the IIS & M/Gulmarg

Advertisement for the post of Director (A&F) , NCHMCT

Advertisement for the post of Director(Studies), NCHMCT

Advertisement for the post of Director, IITTM

Filling up of the post of Stenographer on Deputation Basis

Circular for Contract based outsourcing of consultant

Vacancy Circular for Recruitment of officers for Programme Monitoring Unit (Swachh Bharat Abhiyan) (PMUSBA) of the Ministry of Tourism

Application for the post of Project Manager in PMUSD