Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 12:45 PM

Default reflux solutions

Discuss about reflux solutions here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for reflux solutions discussion. If you are looking for information on reflux solutions then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on reflux solutions, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: reflux solutions

Can you please suggest me some home remedies for treatment of Acid reflux, so that I can implement the same on me?
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: reflux solutions

As you want to know home remedies for treatment of Acid reflux, here I will let you know some of the effective remedies.

The Acid reflux is painful. Food and acid splash into the esophagus and cause belching, heartburn and, in some severe cases, chest pains where some individuals have experienced pain so intense they thought they had a heart attack.

Some of Home Remedies

Balance Your Hydrochloric Acid Levels
Increasing natural production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach is the first step to preventing acid reflux. Replace cheap table salt with high-quality sea salt. I use and recommend Himalayan crystal salt because it contains chloride and dozens of trace minerals the body needs.

Change Your Diet
To combat this, eat fresh organic fruits and vegetables.

Take a Digestive Enzyme Supplement
Enzymes are found in abundance in raw food, but the act of cooking food over 116° Fahrenheit destroys the health-promoting enzymes. Only living and raw foods are high in nutrient values and the enzyme levels that are crucial to combat acid reflux

Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
I recommend taking one tablespoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar mixed in about 4 ounces of purified water before each meal.

Take Organic Baking Soda
Bicarbonate is a wonder product. Mix a spoonful in a glass of water, stir, and drink before it stops fizzing.

Take Organic Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is commonly used to calm an upset stomach, diarrhea, and redness associated with bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis