Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 12:50 PM

Default raj board information

Discuss about raj board information here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for raj board information discussion. If you are looking for information on raj board information then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on raj board information, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: raj board information

Can you provide me previous year question paper of Praveshika Examination of English Subject under Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan?
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: raj board information

The previous year question paper of Praveshika Examination of English Subject under Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is as follows:

SECTION-A
(Reading)
(Marks :14)

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions that follow:
It was almost a quarter past six in the morning when we, I and my father, left home to take the train. The right time of the train was 7am. and the distance of the railway station from my home was nearly 5kms.My father rode his bike at the best speed he could.It was almost seven when we reached the station. My father instructed me to rush through the fly-over-and board the train on platform number 2. I followed his advice and rushed up stairs with my back-pack (satchel). I heard the train blowing its whistle. I began to run. As soon as I reached the platform the train began to move. I jumped into the compartment nearest to me. I thanked God that I could board the train. After occupying a seat I thought of informing my father of my boarding. As I thrusted my hand into my jeans I was shocked for my mobile was not there.Being puzzled I did not know what to do. I requested one of the co-passengers to allow me to make a call from his mobile. He readily lent it to me. I informed my father first of my losing the mobile and then of the safe boarding the train for Delhi. Hearing this, the co-passenger told me that I had boarded the wrong train and the train for Delhi was running late and I was travelling in the opposite direction. He advised me to get off at the next station which was ten kilometers away. I was too puzzled to think. I waited for the next station in a big anxiety. The train reached the next station and I was lucky to get a local train back to the station I had come from.

(i) What was the time of departure for the speaker’s train? (1)
(ii) At what time did the speaker reach the station? (1)
(iii) What was the first shock for the narrator? (1)
(iv) How did the narrator manage to make her father a call? (1)
(v) How was the narrator able to return to the boarding station? (1)
(vi) Write the word from the passage which means ‘getting on to the train’. (1)
(vii) Write the word from the passage which means ‘fear’. (1)

Question Paper of Praveshika Examination of English Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan