Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 9th, 2016, 05:27 PM

Default Download JEXPO Rank Card

Discuss about download jexpo rank card here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for download jexpo rank card discussion. If you are looking for information on download jexpo rank card then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on download jexpo rank card, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: download jexpo rank card

Hi buddy here I am looking for West Bengal State Council of Technical Education JEXPO Rank Card /result ,so will you plz let me know how I can do download it online ??
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: download jexpo rank card

As you want here I am giving below process to do download West Bengal State Council of Technical Education JEXPO Rank Card /result online :

Go on West Bengal State Council of Technical Education official website

Click on result option given at the left hand side

By click there you will land on result page which look like this image

As on 27.3.2018 following exam result info avail there

Notice for publication of result of Diploma in Engineering & Technology (2nd & 4th Semesters) held in May-2017 new

Notice for publication of result of Diploma in Pharmacy held in May-2017 new

Notice for publication of result of Diploma in Engineering (Semester-6) Examination held in May-2017

Result of Diploma in Engineering & Technology (1st, 3rd & 5th Semesters) Examination held in December, 2016

Result of 2nd and 4th Semesters Diploma in Engg. & Tech. Examination
held in June 2016

Result of 6th Semester Diploma in Engg. & Tech. Examination held in June 2016

Merit List of candidates for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy (Session 2016-2017)

Merit List of candidates for admission to Part-time Diploma in Mining Engineering at H.B. Institute of Technology & Mining, Raniganj (Session 2016-2017)

Result of Diploma in Engineering & Technology (1st, 3rd & 5th Semesters) Examination held in December, 2015

Result of Supplementary Examination of Diploma in Engineering & Technology (1st to 6th Semesters) held in September-2015

Result of Diploma in Engineering / Technology (2nd & 4th Semester) held in May-2015

Result of Diploma in Pharmacy (Part-I & II) held in May-2015

Result of Diploma in Engineering / Technology (6th Semester) held in May-2015

Merit List of the candidates who applied for admission to 4-Year Part-time Diploma Courses at I.C.V. Polytechnic, Jhargram

Publication of Results of JEXPO-2015 and VOCLET-2015

Result of Diploma in Engineering & Technology (1st, 3rd & 5th Semesters) Examinations held in December-2014