Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 15th, 2016, 12:22 PM

Default cgl exam postponed date

Discuss about cgl exam postponed date here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for cgl exam postponed date discussion. If you are looking for information on cgl exam postponed date then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on cgl exam postponed date, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 14th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: cgl exam postponed date

Hi buddy here I am looking for CGL Exam Postponed Date info so would you plz tell me about the same , as my brother asking me about it ??
Old June 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: cgl exam postponed date

As you asking I am telling SSC has been published the much awaited dates for the postponed CGL 2017 Exam. As per the Revised SSC Calendar 2017, released on 10th April, Notification for SSC CGL 2017 will be announced on 16th May and Tier-1 Exams will be held from 1st to 20th August, 2017.

Some of the major changes in the SSC CGL 2017 are

Time Duration is Tier-1 Exam is reduced from 75 minutes to 60 minutes only (100 Questions / 200 Marks)

Upper Age Limit for various posts have been increased by 3 years ie upto 30 years, for some of the Departments Like (CSS, IB, Railway, MEA, AFHQ, ITI etc)

For the First time, CGL posts are grouped into various categories viz Group A, B, C and D

Some New posts have been introduced for the first time in SSC CGL 2017. These posts are Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistants in Serious Fraud Investigation Office and Some other Ministries

Cut off Date for Determining the Age Limit and Education Qualification is 1st August, 2017.

Post Preference is required to filled at the time of submitting the CGL Online form, but you will be asked to fill the preference 2nd time during Document Verification and only at this time, it will be considered as Final