Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 7th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Default gre lsu

Discuss about gre lsu here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for gre lsu discussion. If you are looking for information on gre lsu then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on gre lsu, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: gre lsu

Hi buddy I want to know what is Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score require for admission in Louisiana State University (LSU) , so would you plz let me know as my friend want to get admission there ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: gre lsu

Louisiana State University (LSU) is a public coeducational university located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, it was founded in 1853.

Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score for admission
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (with cumulative quantitative and verbal scores of 1000 or better or 297 or better if new GRE test is taken). When requesting GRE scores to be sent to LSU, applicants are encouraged to select the Louisiana State University (LSU) code 6373.

All GRE scores are sent to Louisiana State University (LSU) graduate school rather than our department. If applicants select the department code, the GRE will still be sent to Louisiana State University (LSU) graduate school. Final GRE scores should be submitted prior to Feb 1st.

Acceptable GRE scores of at least 300 total (with at least 150 on the quantitative portion).

University profile:

Type Flagship state university

Land-grant, Sea-grant, and Space-grant university

Established 1860

Parent institution LSU System

Academic affiliations URA

APLU

ORAU

SURA

Endowment $788 million (2014 total for LSU System)

President F. King Alexander

Provost Richard Koubek

Academic staff 1,500

Administrative staff 5,000

Students 30,863 (Fall 2017)

Undergraduates 25,446

Postgraduates 5,417

Location Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.

Campus Urban 4,925 acres (8.1 km²)

Colors Purple and Gold

Nickname Tigers & Lady Tigers

Sporting affiliations Division I FBS – SEC