Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 18th, 2016, 09:25 AM

Default Free download APTET syllabus

Discuss about free download aptet syllabus here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for free download aptet syllabus discussion. If you are looking for information on free download aptet syllabus then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on free download aptet syllabus, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: free download aptet syllabus

Hi buddy here I have come to collect Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) exam syllabus to do start preparation of this exam so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it?
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: free download aptet syllabus

As you want here I am giving below Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) exam syllabus on your demand :

Syllabus for Paper I:
(i). The syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy under Paper- I is based on the syllabus of D.Ed curriculum focusing on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning in Classes I to V and above. The syllabus also focuses on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
(ii). In Andhra Pradesh, the following languages are offered under Language I viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Oriya, English and Tamil. Candidate has to choose one of these 7 languages under Language I under APTET. Those candidates would have compulsorily studied in that language either as medium of study or as first language at least up to Class X as stated in the eligibility criteria above.
iii) In respect of Andhra Pradesh language II under APTET shall be English for all candidates irrespective of medium of the school to which they intend to seek employment.
iv) The syllabi for Language I & II shall be based on proficiency in the language, elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities (standard up to Class X level).

Syllabus for Paper II:

i) The syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy under Paper II is based on the syllabus of D.Ed / B.Ed curriculum focusing on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning in Classes VI and above. The syllabus also focuses on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
ii) In Andhra Pradesh, the following languages are offered under Language I viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, English, Oriya, Tamil, and Sanskrit. Candidate has to choose one of these languages under Language I. Candidates with Language Pandit Training Certificate should only choose that particular Language as Language-I of TET Paper-II.
iii) In respect of Andhra Pradesh language II shall be English for all candidates.
iv) For Paper II Social Studies portion the syllabus will cover the sectors namely, History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
v) For Paper II the syllabi for APTET of Mathematics & Sciences, Social Studies are based on topics of Classes VI to VIII old syllabus) with difficulty standard of questions upto Secondary Level.
vi) The syllabi for language I and II shall be based on proficiency in the language, elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities standard up to Secondary Level.

Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) exam syllabus